- A native English speaker, with excellent French.
- Passionate about learning more about editorial and publishing.
- Currently studying, or a graduate of Media and Communications, Editing, or Writing.
Part-time. 4 days a week preferred, minimum five half days a week or 3 days a week. A commitment of 6-12 months.
What will you get from an internship with us?
- A foot in the door, and valuable experience on your CV.
- Working in a team of passionate francophiles, journalists and editors!
- Awareness of how the publishing industry works behind the scenes.
- The opportunity to keep using your French.
What will you have the chance to do?
- Be the friendly face to greet every enquiry – assist us with communications to a global team.
- Take content from submission to publication: proactively taking responsibility for processes, people and quality behind the scenes.
- Grammar nazi? Hone your editing skills and find the details others miss.
- If you love a good chat, get amongst our growing community on social media.
- Is your passion not listed here? Tell us – we’re never short of opportunities.
- Talk about French things all day long. No, really.
How to apply
Successful applicants will be exposed to the rewards, trials and tribulations experienced inside an online publishing house. Sounds dramatic? It is!
Internships are structured and documented professionally so as to further enhance your experience, confidence, and CV in line with your career objectives. We have a fantastic team and culture, and our internships are sought after, so if you are interested then please apply immediately.
For all positions, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Role – Communications and Editorial Internship Melbourne – ENG.