- A native French speaker, with excellent English.
- Passionate about learning more about editorial and publishing.
- Currently studying, or a graduate of Media and Communications, Editing, or Writing.
Part-time, either 3 or 4 hours a day, 3 or 5 days a week. A commitment of 6-12 months.
What will you get from an internship with us?
- Proven experience in an anglophone business environment.
- New skills in an industry that interests you.
- Awareness of how the publishing industry works behind the scenes.
- The chance to work with team members based all across the globe.
- The opportunity to improve your English.
What will you have the chance to do?
- Hone your editing skills.
- Assist us with communications – be the friendly face to greet every enquiry!
- Take content from submission to publication: Processes, people and quality are under your control.
- Interacting with our community on social media.
- And other opportunities as they occur!
How to apply
Successful applicants will be exposed to the rewards, trials and tribulations experienced inside an online publishing house.
Internships are structured and documented professionally so as to further enhance your experience, confidence, and CV in line with your career objectives. We have a fantastic team and culture, and our internships are sought after, so if you are interested then please apply immediately.
For all positions, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Role: Virtual part-time – Communications and Editorial Internship Melbourne – FR.