WIN tickets to ‘Bonsoir Paris’ music festival in Paris: 10-12 December – find out how below!
We are delighted to introduce to you the Alliance Française ‘Bonsoir Paris’ music festival, which will take place between 10-12 December 2015 at the Alliance Française theatre in Paris.
Well-known and upcoming artists will come together in the City of Light to bring you three nights of authentic and dynamic francophone music. Featuring French artists performing in both French and English, as well as a special focus on Quebecois music on the last night, the Alliance Française ‘Bonsoir Paris’ festival is not to be missed!
Find out how to be in the draw to be the winner below and also how to buy tickets to attend.
And what’s just as exciting is that the music festival may also be held in other cities across the world in the future. “Bonsoir Melbourne”, anyone?
The impressive line-up will have you queuing up for the best seats.
- The first night, Thursday 10 December, will star Lior Shoov and Rose, for some folk and acoustic music.
- If rock and pop are more to your liking, then you might be interested in Gérald Kurdian and Radio Elvis, who will be performing on Friday 11 December.
- Finally, Saturday 12 December will bring Misteur Valaire and Elliot Maginot to the stage for some “electro-jazz-hip-hop-rock” and “dark folk with Nick Drake and Bob Dylan influences”.
Be the lucky winner! WIN a double pass and two goodie bags
This festival of modern music is a chance to come together with both French locals and other Francophiles to appreciate francophone music and broaden your musical horizons.
To celebrate the ‘Bonsoir Paris’ music festival, we are holding a competition:
WIN a double pass to ‘Bonsoir Paris’ and two tote goodie bags
You can WIN a double pass to attend ‘Bonsoir Paris’ on the night of your choice (10, 11 or 12 December) and two tote bags of goodies courtesy of Alliance Française Paris.
To enter: Closing Monday 30 November at 5pm Paris time.
1 – ‘Like’ our MyFrenchLife™ Facebook page and
2 – Comment on our ‘Bonsoir Paris’ Facebook post to be entered into the draw to win. In order for your entry to be eligible your comment needs to include the following words: “I will be in Paris for the Bonsoir Paris festival!”
Competition terms and conditions
1. Only those of 18 years or older may enter.
2. Please ONLY enter the competition if you are certain you will be able to attend the concert in Paris on 10, 11 or 12 December 2015 to ensure that the tickets and opportunity are not wasted. The concert will be at the Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France, 101 boulevard Raspail, 75006 Paris.
3. The winner must provide (to info@MyFrenchLife.org) his/her email address within 24 hours of being advised that their name has been drawn, otherwise a new winner will be drawn. No discussion will be entered into.
4. The double pass (two tickets) will be emailed to the winner and the tote bags can be collected at the festival.
5. All eligible entries are to be posted on our Facebook page before Monday 30 November at 5pm Paris time.
6. Winner will be announced on Tuesday 1 December 2015.
Bonne chance to all those who enter!
Alliance Française – competition promoter
For over 130 years, Alliance Française has been making the French language and culture come alive across the globe. As the first and foremost grande école for the teaching of French as a foreign language (FLE) Alliance Française receives about 10,000 students each year, of 160 different nationalities.
Alliance Française is the leading centre of this type in France, and also one of the oldest, offering classes in Paris since 1919. It was at the Alliance Française in Paris that the first FLE teaching methods were established.
Today in Paris, the Alliance Française continues to hold French language courses and enables students to connect with francophone culture through creative excursions and events.
‘Bonsoir Paris’ music festival is part of their cultural activities, welcoming this time not only its students, but all those who wish to immerse themselves in the francophone culture through its music.
Click here to book your tickets to the ‘Bonsoir Paris’ music festival online.
Have you seen these artists live before? Will you be in Paris for ‘Bonsoir Paris’? Let us know in the comments below or send us a tweet @maviefrançaise.
1-3 Courtesy of Alliance Française Paris.
4. Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France logo, via Wikipedia Commons.