MyFrenchLife™ awarded No 2 – Top French website for Francophiles!
We are thrilled to be awarded No 2 in Feedspot’s rankings of the 100 best French websites and blogs for francophiles. This is the most comprehensive list of best French blogs and websites on the internet, and they are ranked based on the following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts.
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert reviews
Thank you for this recognition!
MyFrenchLife™ – MaVieFrançaise® – MyFrenchLife.org is one of the most established sites serving the large global Francophile audience. We specialise in offering our readers the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of France, the culture and the people: and all beyond the cliché.
- Full of interviews of inspiring people in France
- Tips and methodology on how to finesse your French language skills,
- Guides to travel in France: off the beaten track or for health & wellness or for the best rich experience suited to you.
- Let’s not forget gastronomy and where to eat and drink in Paris and France more generally.
- History viewed with our eyes today: Reportage et Societe
- French culture, what to expect and why: exploring the paradoxes and the must-knows!
- French literature and the arts – such a rich trove of information and inspiration
I thank, you,
- those Readers who love reading our magazine, as without your insatiable appetite for the best we can offer you about France we would not have been awarded this honour.
- the Contributors, French and or Francophiles themselves, who research, write and share such a diverse range of fascinating articles based on their personal experience, emotions and inspiration – un grand merci à tous !
Should you be interested to join our team of Contributors you can read about it here.
- And I thank you, the MyFrenchLife™ team of today and yesteryear.
You may not be aware that we also run a very highly respected internship program of which I am particularly proud.
We have helped numerous intelligent committed talented people learn about the editorial and publishing world and change the direction of their lives as a result. This respected bespoke, peer-based learning program comprises modular study and hands-on experience. I have the pleasure of working daily with these extraordinary individuals from all over the world. We work using the best virtual tools available today which enables us to build the rapport we would if we were sitting together in one office.
You can read more about our internship program here. Further, you can read the stories of former interns here.
- I would also like to acknowledge all the other blogs and websites ranked in the top 100 Best French sites. You all contribute to the rich resources we all offer to Francophiles worldwide. Thanks to you all for being here with us!